Individual Sessions1 hour
- Counselling for individuals experiencing anxiety, depression and grief as well as relationship issues. Trauma and psychological abuse and other issues catered for.
Couples Sessions1 hour
- In these sessions you will find effective strategies and solutions for you as a unique couple. Communication, trust, intimacy and respect will be a focus of sessions as well as any other issues that arise.
Special Offer Couplesbook 3 sessions save $60
- The normal price is $140 per session, which saves a total of $60 by using this offer. Couples need more than one session to establish new strategies and patterns in communicating. This special offer helps couples with their commitment and accountability to the process to move forward in their relationship. There is no expiry date to use the 3 sessions.
Free Phone Chat15 min
- A 15 minute free phone chat. Book a time to have a chat with Sonya about how she can help you. Informed verbal consent for confidentiality applies.
Phone and video sessions1 hour
- Individual Phone and Zoom/Skype sessions available by appointment. Especially helpful if you are self-isolating or find it difficult to get to a counselling room. An intake form will need to be completed by email and upfront payment is required for the first session. Also available for couples at the couple session rate ($140.)
NDIS Participants1 hour
- Providing person-centred therapy for issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, mental health issues and family/relationship issues.
- Sessions are conducted mostly in the person's home or at my office. Taking referrals from self-managed, plan-managed and agency-managed participants.
- Initial meeting will include assessment and service agreement signed by both participant and provider. A service booking will be made through the NDIS Provider Portal and payment made by the NDIA for the counselling sessions.
Supervision Service1 hour
- Supervision for counsellors, chaplains, pastoral carers, community workers, social workers and counselling students, chaplaincy and pastoral care students.
- As a counsellor's coach, I can provide support, guidance and coaching with starting your private practice.