Individual Sessions1 hour
- Counselling for individuals experiencing anxiety, depression and grief as well as relationship issues. Trauma and psychological abuse and other issues catered for.
Couples Sessions1.5 hours
$150 first session
- Your initial session is 1.5 hours duration, where you will both complete a temperament assessment to form strategies to suit your unique temperaments. Communication, trust, intimacy and respect will be a focus of sessions.
- Following sessions are 1 hour @ $120 each.
Couples Sessions1 hour
- Continuing on from initial session where we build on strategies, work on communication and building of the relationship.
Family Counselling1.5 hours
- Families are catered for and strategies and help given to solve problems. Also involves looking at birth order, family of origin of parents and temperament of each family member.
Free Intro Session30 min
- A 30 minute free introductory session. Perfect for people who have never been to counselling before or are not sure how I can help them. Phone sessions also available.
Centrelink Income Counselling1 hour
- For people on a low income from Centrelink, unemployment or pension.
NDIS Participants1 hour
- Providing person-centred therapy for issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, mental health issues and family/relationship issues.
- Sessions are conducted mostly in the person’s home or at my office. Taking referrals from self-managed, plan-managed and agency-managed participants.
- Initial meeting will include assessment and service agreement signed by both participant and provider. A service booking will be made through the NDIS Provider Portal and payment made by the NDIA for the counselling sessions.
Supervision Service1 hour
- Do you need a supervision counsellor?
- Provide supervision for chaplains, pastoral carers, pastors, social workers and students.
- Discounted rate for counselling and chaplaincy students.