Individual Sessions1 hour
- Counselling for individuals experiencing anxiety, depression and grief as well as relationship issues. Trauma and psychological abuse and other issues catered for.
Couples Sessions1 hour
- In these sessions you will find effective strategies and solutions for you as a unique couple. Communication, trust, intimacy and respect will be a focus of sessions as well as any other issues that arise.
Free Intro Session30 min
- A 30 minute free introductory session. Perfect for people who have never been to counselling before or are not sure how I can help them. Phone sessions also available.
Phone and video sessions1 hour
- Phone and Zoom/Skype sessions available by appointment. Especially helpful if you are self-isolating or find it difficult to get to a counselling room. An intake form will need to be completed by email and upfront payment is required for the first session
NDIS Participants1 hour
- Providing person-centred therapy for issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, mental health issues and family/relationship issues.
- Sessions are conducted mostly in the person’s home or at my office. Taking referrals from self-managed, plan-managed and agency-managed participants.
- Initial meeting will include assessment and service agreement signed by both participant and provider. A service booking will be made through the NDIS Provider Portal and payment made by the NDIA for the counselling sessions.
Supervision Service1 hour
- Supervision for counsellors, chaplains, pastoral carers, community workers, social workers and counselling students, chaplaincy and pastoral care students.
- As a counsellor’s coach, I can provide support, guidance and coaching with starting your private practice.